View Profile SoLoR1

1 Game Review

Nice.

Very Well put together, couldn't seem to get a very highscore but thats because i suck at these kind of games. Release more games man.

35 Audio Reviews

SCOUTED! 5/5

This track is dope dude, it's very creative and I like the theme!! Your soundscapes are very unique, looking forward to some more music from you!!

comando0110 responds:

Holy tray! you made my day! Glad to be scouted! It means a ilot coming from you because i think like all your tracks are dope or something!! I love you so much right now i could just kiss you in a not at all gay way i think. God bless you and good day sir!

Really like it man keep it up!! Faved and followed you! if you get some time check out my work, could do a collab if your down sometime

Bloxers responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll check out your work. I'm not one to collaborate, though. I work on my own at my own pace. Sorry. But thanks for asking!

Hey dude this is great! Lets you zone out and just chill, great music for when your working on something, or it being in a game would be great!!

5/5 and faved!

~If you get some time check out my music! possibly collab sometime!

zotostap responds:

Thank you a lot for such an appreciation! :-) I have created it 3 years ago

2 Art Reviews

I love this!!! So beautiful but terrifying all in one!
Keep doing your art it's very unique!!

Wow,

this is completely amazing, and trippy as shit to, where was that quote from again, it rings a bell.

Hey thank you for checking us out! If you're interested go to our soundcloud for more of our music! https://soundcloud.com/rum_and_monkey

Rum and Monkey @SoLoR1